ADSB certified teachers (contract, LTO, and occasional) are eligible for a full subsidy of $650 if they successfully complete the following AQ courses in Math between September 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023:
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 1
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 2
- Mathematics, Primary and Junior – Part 3
- Mathematics, Grades 7 and 8
- Mathematics, Intermediate (ABQ)
- Mathematics, Senior (ABQ)
- Mathematics, Honours Specialist
Please email your statement of completion from the course provider or a copy of your College of Teachers’ Certificate of Qualification, showing the qualification has been added, to the attention of Confidential Secretary Crystal Wells ().
If you have any questions, please contact the office of Superintendent Marcy Bell at 705-945-7235.