If you are having issues with your username or login, try using the Password Reset site. If you continue to experience difficulties, contact the IT Helpdesk at 705-945-7111 x10100.
The Employee Portal is a web-based application through which you have access to your personal employee information as recorded by the ADSB Human Resources department. Through the Employee Portal, you can:
- find your paystubs;
- find the 2022-23 pay date schedule;
- get blank OT timesheets;
- change your personal contact information;
- apply for leaves;
- verify your experience credit; and,
- access information about the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
It is the members’ responsibility to ensure that the information included on this site is accurate. If it is not, contact the HR department at the Board.
- Complete and return your Intent to Remain Form prior to May 31; and,
- Complete your Offense Declaration.
Both items can be found in your Employee Portal.
Your ETFO number is located on your membership card underneath your name. You can also find it printed on the mailing label of ETFO Voice magazine. If you have misplaced your membership card, contact ETFO Provincial Office at 1-888-838-3836 during regular business hours and ask for the Member Records department.
You should notify the Local, the ADSB (via the Employee Portal), Apply to Education, ETFO Provincial, the Ontario College of Teachers, and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.