ADSB certified teachers (contract, LTO, occasional) are eligible for a full subsidy ($650) if you successfully complete(d) the following AQ courses in math between September 1, 2022 and August 31, 2023:
- French as a Second Language, Part 1
- French as a Second Language, Part 2
- French as a Second Language, Part 3
- French as a Second Language, Intermediate (ABQ)
- French as a Second Language, Senior (ABQ)
- French as a Second Language, Honours Specialist
Or any other AQ or ABQ course completed en français (in French) such as Lecture, Mathématiques, Jardin d’enfants, Education de l’enfance en difficulté, etc.
Please email your statement of completion from the course provider or a copy of your College of Teachers’ Certificate of Qualification, showing the qualification has been added, to the attention of:
If you have any questions, please contact the office of Superintendent Marcy Bell @ 705-945-7235.